Friday, July 28, 2006

june... a real pick-me-up

i swallow hard
i try to hide the tears away
but you see them
i drown in them again
and again i come alive
but it's not enough to keep me satisfied
i want to live the way i should
i drown again
white with anger
this might be the biggest hole i've ever found
would you reach down....
i grab ahold
then again lose control
contentment.....what a word
its so dark in here,
i could never find it
the haze before me is thick and gray
did you reject me....
i'm blind with confusion
its been so long
and nothing, just nothin
waiting, patience
can i handle anymore....
how can you love but leave me this way
a mess again
how can i show love
when i despise myself too much
and they all think i hate them now
i'm unmovable
tired and ill
too ill to tell
i sit
and wait again
and breath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home