Tuesday, February 06, 2007

fuck.

I hide crazy well. people say I dont seem high strung but I just keep it in well. for example, my instructor was surprised when i told her that in panic situations I run around like a headless chicken on speed. serious. hmmm good attribute of a health care worker? i think not.
I'm tryin to keep the craziness hidden from someone in particular though. i breathe, tell myself its one day at a time, but how long will that last?I'm afraid my brain will take over and i'll spew all these crazy-ass, on the spot questions like verbal diarreah cuz i just cant handle things not going the way i think they should or out of fear that they will go horribly wrong and i will have no control over them and eventually go the same way every other situation like this has ever gone--down the shitter cuz i'm just that insecure.fuck.





why Scrubs is my favorite show/favorite quotes:



"I'm going to poo in front of people!?!?!?"

"I'm insane you idiot"

"carla, you know how I'm really crazy? well, it's just gettin hard to hide the crazy from paul."
(very similar to a conversation i had with a close friend tonite)

"oh miss pac-man, i would sex that bow right off your head.........eat those dots you naughty, naughty girl" (guess who said that one matty)

7 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger M. A. Hawkins said...

The one and only Dr. Kelso said that! It had to be Bobster, its something he would SOOO say!~ HAHAHA
I love that episode.
Anyways, I can't wait to see Season 5!
Call - you never call me anymore, thats what you always say to me so now you get it back!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger M. A. Hawkins said...

i know its wrong, its a little tool called SARCASM! Maybe you've heard of it? Oh there it is again JD!

haha

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger No More Pretending said...

K WENDY.....
DOESNT SOUND LIKE SARCASM TO ME! if thats your version of "sarcasm" you have a lot to learn~ i should know, its my favorite "tool"ooooooooooo............anywhoooo i've come to the conclusion you dont know who that quote is from so i will just wait til you see that episode.BYE!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger No More Pretending said...

dont call us idiots til you check your facts LOL.no it wasnt elliot! this one is soooo easy! :P

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger the goat face killer said...

HAHAHa i was reading the wrong quote, sounds like a JD comment

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger M. A. Hawkins said...

THE TODD!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger No More Pretending said...

And the "you finally got it right" metal goes to......Mr.Hawkins!!!
:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home